- THREE 1-hour sessions with Dave Goldberg of threejoy.com
- Identify key elements of your personal change vision.
- Identify key obstacles and other factors slowing or stopping your vision.
- Work on key actions and skills that will unblock the path to successful transformation and change.
Your opportunities and challenges are special. Sign up and start addressing them today.
ABOUT DAVE GOLDBERG
- Georgetown trained (ACTP accredited) coach
- 27 years as successful academic and academic leader (Alabama & Illinois)
- Founder and President of Threejoy Associates.
- Co-founder of Illinois Foundry for Innovation in Engineering Education (iFoundry) and Olin-Illinois Partnership
- Co-author of A Whole New Engineer
- Founder of BigBeacon.org movement to transform engineering education
- Author of one of most cited books in computer science with over 75,352 citations
- H=102 papers (each with 102 citations or more, here)
- Successful coaching of academics and academic leaders with documented results (here)
For Dave’s full vita, click here.
Dave is a thoughtful, knowledgeable and brave coach, with a good sense of humour… He helped me to clarify my unique strengths and to let go of some long held mythologies that have been standing in the way of career fulfillment and success.
Dave listens hard, asks great and probing questions, dives deep, contemplates with you, allows you to grow by guiding you to the pertinent places, and at the end of the day you’re leading better and enjoying life more fully.
As the dean of a rapidly growing College of Engineering, I found Dave Goldberg’s support, help, and coaching invaluable as I worked through a number of personnel challenges and growing pains. Dave understands the landscape of Engineering Colleges as an insider, with nearly 30 years of experience as a distinguished engineering faculty member at one of the top Colleges in the country.
Dave is able to slice through your own professional/emotional fog and deliver a gentle, well-executed smackdown at precisely the right moment. He will challenge your assumptions about what’s possible for your life and work, and swiftly invite you into your next phase of growth.
As a leadership coach myself, I can confidently say that Dave Goldberg is a coach’s coach. He asks deeply penetrating questions that are both hard to answer and that must be answered. He listens, mirrors, and connects the dots that increase self-awareness and helped me shed unproductive behaviors and grow my strengths.