Can you help Mark Somerville and me write a book title? We are producing a book connected to the Big Beacon movement and we are trying to come up with titles that reflect the kind of new engineering, engineering education, and change processed needed for our creative, transformative times. Here are some titles and subtitles, but we haven’t chosen as of yet, and your comments or suggestions could help us pick one of these, or something completely different!.
Send me your comments in an email to email@example.com
- A Whole New Engineer
- Engineer 2.0
- Beyond Brains on a Stick
- The Shift
- The Innovative Engineer
Subtitle (or subtitle themes)
- A shift in mindset for a creative era
- Responding to the imperative for a creative era
- Meeting the challenge of a creative era
- A different approach for a different time
- Engineering and engineering education for a creative era
- Engineering and engineering education are broken
- Engineers are whole (mind/body) people
Help us crowdsource this title by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org today.